Monday, March 10, 2008

I love my gay son!

Sadie rides the high country.

So my son seems to have a fondness for the jewelry. I noticed this a month ago when all the kids got prince and princess bags of goodies from someone's birthday party. He got the princess bag and he was as pleased as punch. "Look daddy, a necklace!" Of course, I thought it was hilarious to watch him get all excited about the necklace and bracelet and ring and tiara--especially the tiara. "Look daddy, I look like a princess!" "A pretty princess?" I asked him? "Yeah! LOOK DADDY A MAGIC WAND!" "Woo-hoo!"

Now my parents are down here for the month of March and my Mom has been into making jewlery lately. Soen immediately took to it, making a necklace for Mommy and a bracelet for himself. They're both very nice, actually. Who knows, maybe he's got talent. He certainly can't catch a football worth a damn.

The video was taken a month ago when Sadie was first discovering the joys of riding her brother's horse. Now she's an old pro (although she still can't get up or down on her own.)

No comments: