Saturday, September 26, 2009

Underoos!



The other day the kids were getting dressed for school and Sadie discovered an old pair of Soen's shoes. He picked them up, looked at them fondly and said, "Ahhh, the good old days."

Sadie's first soccer game was supposed to be this morning but it got canceled due to rain. I'm pretty excited to see her in action. I'll post a video when she finally plays. I can't imagine what 2-3 year-old soccer looks like. Sounds like it could be the most hilarious thing ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD SEE WHEN SEEING MY OLD 3" HEELS! THE BEST PART WAS THE HUG......WOULD MAKE A TERRIFIC STILL PHOTO.....IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE FROM A VIDEO? THANKS - WE NEEDED THAT - PAPA/DD

BonnieBlue said...

Soen got taller! Tell the kids I love them and PaKit loves them. we miss them alot.

Anonymous said...

Scott & Michaela: Your kids are so beautiful. We love and miss you all. Butch & Mo