Monday, January 21, 2008

Sadie's tricks


In typical fashion, one of the kids (Sadie) did something cute and, by the time we found the camera, refused to do it again. But in the process of trying to get her to do it again, she did just about every other trick she knows.

Meanwhile, I'm happy to report that I think we actually have friends! It's still a little early to be sure, of course. But the signs are looking good. How did we meet them, you ask? All it took was for Michaela to crash into their car. One minute they were exchanging insurance information, next thing you know, they invited us to their Xmas party. So, our insurance premiums will probably go up, but by golly it'll be worth it.

Oh, I almost forgot. In this video, Sadie is wearing a shirt that Dee and Sasha bought for Soen when they were in Argentina. It's my favorite shirt. It has a picture of a chicken and below that it says Mr. Cock.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well - the video is very very cute! I'm a little bummed that she can say "papa" and not "dee dee," but I'll work on that in March. By the way, the color of that shirt is very cute on her...........but pleasssse - there are much cuter things that could be on her shirt - like "look at me, I'm beautiful!" - or "mommy's little angel!" - or "my daddy has a warped sense of humor!" love dee dee

Anonymous said...

Dear Dee Dee,

Daddy's are supposed to have a warped sense of humor or we wouldn't be daddys. It's the whole balance of the universe thing. I don't want to even imagine a world without daddys that don't have a warped sense of humor. On the bright side it makes you mommys look even better.

Regards
Mr. Cooley

Anonymous said...

we love Mr. Cock!

xoxo
Dee & Sasha

Karen said...

So Ava is watching the video here with me, and right at the end, I'm thinking to myself, "Sadie is so dang cute." My daughter chose that exact same moment to say out loud, "Sadie's so cute." See, great minds? :)

And see, Aunt Sandy? It's not just your son with a warped sense of humor... Come to think of it, I think all the men in our family do!

BonnieBlue said...

Time for more pictures and videos. Grandma Bonnie is kid starved.