Sunday, January 13, 2008

Traitor!


Soen talking to his dealer.

We've been having some behavioral problems with the boy lately. Bad attitude. Lying to us. Getting into trouble at school. It was like he was turning into this little hoodlum right in front of our eyes. Then all of a sudden this weekend he started being our cute little boy again. That is until he and I were watching my Cowboys lose to the Giants and he asked me which guy I liked. I said I liked the guy in the white shirt. I expected him to say, "Me too," but he said, "I like the blue guy." The blue guy, I asked? "Yeah, because he looks like a Power Ranger." Well, at least he had a good reason.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what was your reason? (Don't you just hate it when loyality flies out the window at age 4?)

By the way, he looks like he put together a ponzie scheme - there's a little smile around the corners of his mouth - don't think I'd invest in whatever he's selling if I saw that picture!

on the other hand - how cute! love dee dee

Anonymous said...

Looks like a used car dealer. I think he gets the sales instinct from his grandfather.

PAPA

Anonymous said...

Least he knows how to pick a winning team - keep him outa my football pool!
Auntie Janet

Karen said...

*snickers* The blue guy... See? Even your son has better taste than you! Errr... did I think that or say that out loud? Hmm... Um, such a shame, Scott. We all know how wonderful those Cowboys are. So... We can still come and visit you this summer, right???