Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Night Night Time

Some nights, when wife is at Yoga and I'm putting the kids to bed on my own, they like to do the whole bedtime process together, which yields fun pics like this one. This is a good pic of Sadie huffing on her nook nook bear. Usually she lays there huffing away, pausing only to request the next song she wants sung to her. She has two of them, so she huffs on the one and occasionally offers the other one to you. It's considered impolite to refuse.

Unrelated to this: I'm kind of tired of the river of snot that's been flowing in our house since September. And of course it's not just affecting the kids. I can't remember the last time I wasn't reaching for a tissue. It used to be that I'd get a cold and it would hang around for a day or two and be gone. Now they never seem to go away. Are these bugs getting stronger or am I getting weaker?

Don't answer that.

2 comments:

BonnieBlue said...

I am in Florida with great grandpa. I was getting his computer functional so he could see blog and I went back and found some I had never seen. The kids just get cuter. I went back to the beginning. It is a great blog, Scott. Thanks for keeping us all in the Dixie family loop.

Anonymous said...

I just read Bonnie's comment, and it's funny because last night I went all the way back to the beginning as well. I forgot it was just photos and no videos at first.

We are lucky grandparents to get these blogs to keep us sane between our visits to NC!

Scott - I wish I knew what caused the colds to hang around so long - but your sister will tell you - as long as you have school age children, you will be testing your immune system to the max.

Please have all the bugs fumigated before we arrive, however. We're old and don't have much of anything left, least of all an immune system!

Love Mom

Love Mom