Friday, June 5, 2009

Jose


I managed to catch one of her two favorite expressions on video. Her other favorite is "No way, Jose!." That's my favorite, because while most people use it in jest, Sadie uses it when she's really angry. Like when we tell her it's finally time to go to bed after granting her a few one minute extensions. "No way, Jose!" It's hard not to laugh. Well, not that hard. After all by the time she whips out No way, Jose, we're beyond joking around. But at least it's G-rated.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry - couldn't understand what she was saying?

Anonymous said...

neither could I...something about caffine?

Scott said...

Sorry. She is saying "That's disgusting."

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh - well with that cute smile I don't think she knows what it means!

Scott said...

She knows, it's just that I filmed her after asking her to say it, instead of getting her she was saying it in reaction to something.