Friday, August 8, 2008

Slip and Slide!



Remember this crazy thing? The Wham-O Corporation finally figured out that people were killing themselves on this thing, and they added cushions. Now it's just pure fun. These were taken during my cousins' visit. I managed to get a good photo of Soen and his cousin Ava, but not Sadie or Ava's sister Michaela.

By the way, in case you're curious about the whole second cousin and first cousin once removed thing--and who isn't?--Wikipedia has a nice page about it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to my first son, who last removed himself from my home in July, don't just tease us with these enticing bits of knowledge - give us the scoop so I don't have to dig it up myself! I know Karen is your first cousin, is Michaela you second cousin, first cousin once removed or your wife?

by the way - photos are cute. reminds me about 30 years ago helping to make the big decisions that proceeded lunch boxes choices.

when I went to school - after walking many miles each way - we put our lunches in paper bags......

Anonymous said...

Karen's kids are my first cousins once removed. But they are second cousins to my kids.
Scott