Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boatload of videos


Several times over the past few weeks when the kids would be doing something cute, I'd reach for the video camera only to remember that I had videos on there that I didn't want to tape over, knowing full well that by the time I fast forwarded over the precious moments, the kids would cease to be cute and would probably start whining because their father was trying to get them to do what they had been doing only moments ago. So, these are a bunch of videos I've had sitting here since June and I'm posting them to A) provide fodder for the grandparents and B) free up my tape to capture said precious moments.





3 comments:

BonnieBlue said...

Grandma Bonnie says thanks!

Anonymous said...

wow - three in one night - be still my heart! and dancing yet! Arthur Murray eat your heart out!

I think I see a "dancing with stars" protege in the making - must take after her grandmother.....
love dee dee

Anonymous said...

"Free up my tape" ?!?
What the heck does that mean, old man?

Marianne