Thursday, December 11, 2008

So-Doh No Mo'


People often ask me how well they kids play together. This is pretty typical. The other cool thing about this video is Sadie calling Soen "Soen" as opposed to "So-Doh," which was her name for him for the past year or so. It was usually a pretty funny comedy routine. She'd call him So-Doh and I'd say, "Hey Sadie, can you say 'So?' " and she'd say "So." Then I'd say, "Can you say, 'En?' " and she'd say "En."
"Right! So... En"
"So... En"
"Right! Soen!"
"So-Doh!"
But about two weeks ago she made the switch. I guess the joke got old.

P.S. That's "The Cat Came Back" my son is humming, which is a popular tune in our house. Right up there with "Little Bunny Frou Frou." Nothing but the classics, for my kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty darn cute!.....like grandfather like father like son - all three of you make good horses!

save this and dial up these videos when the kids are going at each other - perhaps it will make them stop when they see this! hard not to laugh!

by the way - they both have an exceptional head of long curls!
love dee dee

BonnieBlue said...

Just this morning I went all the way back to June looking at old videos. And now, this afternoon--a new one! Thanks. Sooooo cute.