Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Monsters


Soen looked at me rather seriously tonight as we were watching Schoolhouse Rock on YouTube. "Um... Daddy? Do vampires have bippies?" I told them they do. He nodded and went back to watching "My Hero Zero."

He's been on this monster kick lately. I gather his pre-school has been talking about Halloween. At first he was a little scared of vampires, but now he likes them. His favorite thing is to pretend to be a zombie and chase me around the house. Here, he is showing me how the dreaded Kitty Cat Monster walks. This monster, Soen told me, eats houses and fruit. I told him to put on some underwear so I could get it on film. Luckily, the flashlight scares the Kitty Cat Monster away.

5 comments:

BonnieBlue said...

Very nice. Monsters are so good for boys.

Anonymous said...

Glad you have a flashlight - that monster is scary! Progressing right on schedule and very nicely from dinos to dragons to ghosts and "gobbins" to monsters.......let me see, what's next? Probably robots?

love Dee Dee

Anonymous said...

Bleh! Bleh! Bleh! Bleh!

Yeah, that's right, I speak Kitty Cat Monster, too, Soen! ;)

Love the video... Your son cracks me up!! Not to mention prepares me for how Logan will act...

BonnieBlue said...

Can you tell by a count how many times I watch the videos? I am a lonely West Coast grandma.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie has a good question - I must have watched it 10 times at least by now (also Sadie's dance video). Guess all Grandmas get pretty lonely for the little ones. Hope there's more coming soon.....love Dee Dee