Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Evil!















Soen saying, "Mu-hu-hu-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha (cough cough cough)"


Soen has a new found love of superheroes. Not sure how this came about, but he loves Batman, Superman, and the Flash. Especially the Flash. His favorite is to run around the house (naked) and slam into me and knock me over, much to the delight of Sadie.

Anyway, wife found the Justice League on the Cartoon Network and we've been recording it for him. I started watching today and was surprised at how hilarious it is. At one point Lex Luther is leaving the men's room and one of his supervillain buddies says, "Aren't you going to wash your hands?" To which Lex replies, "No, because I'm evil." Well, that made me laugh out loud, so Soen decided that was pretty funny, too. So all night he would ask me to ask him if he was going to wash his hands so he could say, "No tubby I evil!" And then laugh menacingly.

Ed note: For some reason, the boy has been pronouncing "because" as "tubby" pretty much since he started speaking. We've been trying to correct him but then he just says, "No, because tubby I evil!" Eh, he'll figure it out one day. Until then it makes for almost-interesting fodder for the blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny - I never heard him say "tubby" - must save it for you guys. anyway - glad to see a new blog entry and that he's still eating his b'day cupcakes!

I'm also afraid super heroes are here for at least several more years - Johnny at 15 still enjoys them - as does his father and grandfather............

see you tomorrow "evil one!" love dee dee

Karen said...

Gah... He's how old now?? Wasn't he just a baby???

And geez, could your son stop getting cuter!!!!