Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sadie turns one!

Sadie's birthday is today and to celebrate we went to the beach. I keep thinking we're taking our last trip to the beach but the weather continues to be nice. This morning it was close to 80 and so was the ocean. It's OK to hate us a little.

Sadie is walking about half the time now and I imagine that will be full-time in time for Halloween. This video was taken the other day after she opened her birthday present from my parents.

I was going to post a video of Soen singing the theme song from the Land of the Lost but unfortunately he was naked for that, so I thought it might be inappropriate. We need to get more clothes on him if only so we can show his videos online. That's his second favorite song. His favorite is the outro to the Land of the Lost, which he sings quite well. I'll catch him on film soon enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks good for her age - no one would be able to see the difference between yesterday and today! (Wish I could say the same thing on my birthdays!) That gal's got rhythm! love Dee Dee

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthsay, Sadie!!!!! :) You're looking Go-oo-ooooood, girl!

Unknown said...

So cute! Happy birthday, Sadie!

xoxox,
sash, dee, marina, & elio