Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Truth, Justice, and America of the Flag

Soen calls our flag America of the Flag. At first I thought it was cute. Now, I think speaks of a deeper truth about the two Americas. There's America. And then there's America of the Flag.

Anyway, these pictures have nothing to do with that. These pics prove that you don't have to waste your money on an expensive toy, when a $6 Superman costume provides hours of fun. (Actually, I think they prove that we paid too much for the costume, since all he really likes is the cape.)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again - I'm speechless. love dee dee

Anonymous said...

on second thought - there's got to be a parent's magazine or equivalent that would love to have that first picture on it's cover! dee dee

BonnieBlue said...

Sandi, I agree with you. Can't wait to see the Wilmington family. It won't be long. Grandma 2