Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sadie starts school

Sadie started day care today. We were a little anxious about her first day, because it's rough on kids to be left at a strange place. Sadie, however, forgot Mommy was there the second she saw all the other babies. She had a great day all day, and when I picked her up tonight she was about as happy as I've seen her. Gosh, I hope her nanny doesn't read this.

In other news, I just learned that I can upload videos to this thing. This was filmed a few weeks ago and has nothing to do with anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my granddaughter - without her bow! She's really into the sound of the poker chips - start early learning about the sounds of money, honey - maybe you can hit Daddy up for some clothes! Love Dee Dee

BonnieBlue said...

More videos please!!!