Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thank God for Britney

Soen makes his move.

So, as wife mentioned, lots of fun was had at the wedding. We weren't sure how long the kids were going to last since Soen hadn't had a nap in three days and he was cranky going into the church. This was his first time in a church. In case I was wondering how he was feeling about the whole experience he let me and everyone unlucky enough to be sitting near us know by rolling around in the pew and saying, "I don't like this! I don't like this!"

Anyway, he was still being cranky at the reception and I feared it was going to be a short night, when 12-year-old Britney caught his eye. She was very sweet and played with him during much of the reception, which gave him his second and third wind and got us through the night. The highlight of the evening for me was when Soen asked me if Britney could go night-nights with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brit is the best, isn't she?? Do Lauren and Ava know they now have competition for Soen? Hmmm... Inquiring minds want to know how this love triangle works out!

Anonymous said...

Brit's lucky I'm a married woman, or she would have had some fierce competition.

I don't blame her though, he's a helluva dancer!